Hello everyone~! ^w^
I’ve finally gathered all the needed things for the giveaway & so I’m ready to launch it! :)
This is the way I’d like to thank you all, my dear friends, followers, rp-partners, kouhais, senpais, zergs & others, for following & supporting me. I’ve magically reached 130+ followers (WOW, I still can’t believe it :’D) so I decided to organize a giveaway for all of you.
So, what’s the drill??
- 1. Place: A bag of sweets, cute things & anything from Starfighter e-shop in max. price 15$ (shipping excluded) (the e-shop website: http://shop.starfightercomic.com/ )
- 2. Place: A package of sweets & cute things.
- 3. Place: A package of sweets.
All of the places will get a !surprise gift! from me~! ^^
- You MUST be following me (I’ll check).
- No giveaway blogs, please (once again - I’ll check).
- You must like & reblog this post (as much as you want to).
- I ship internationally.
- You must have open inbox, so I can contact you.
- You must be willing to send me your postal adress (or else I won’t send you the prize & choose another person).
- I won’t share anywhere your personal information & it won’t be used for any different purpose, only for sending you the prize.
- The urls of the contestants will be written on little pieces of paper, put in a hat & then randomly drawn by me. I’ll post here a video with the announcement after I’ll do it.
- After that, you have 3 days to respond on my notification message. Otherwise I’ll choose a different person.
- I’m not responsible for the speed of your delivery!
- The giveaway ends 1st of August 2014 at 10 p.m. UTC/GMT+02:00 (the Central European Time Zone).
- !!I MAY CHANGE THE OPTIONS & PROLONG/SHORTEN THE TIME OF THE GIVEAWAY!!
Go on~! ^^ Like it, share it, have fun with it!
I wish you all good luck~! :3
If you have any questions, message me - I’m ready to answer & help you
~With love & care
DISCLAIMER: The webcomic Starfighter was created by HamletMachine & she is the owner of the e-shop at http://shop.starfightercomic.com/
I don’t claim any original rights, nor am an owner or share a part on it.
I’m just giving you the opportunity to buy anything from her e-shop in the prize listed above for your personal purposes.
My baby cousin’s dog was hit by a car and has major fractures in her pelvis. Please shard or donate so that we may pay for her medical bills.
She’s only 9 and misses her dog desperately.
help this little girl save her puppy!
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.